One Step Two Step is offering group programs for mothers and their children. We provide ….
- Hour sessions ($18 per child) per week.
- Fun, interactive program targeting essential developmental skills (i.e. core strength, balance, ball skills, motor planning and fine motor skills)
- Inclusive to any and all children between the ages of 1 and 5
- Run by a Physiotherapist and an Occupational Therapist
- New steppers (12months to 2 years)
- Mini steppers (2 years to 3 years)
- Tiny steppers (3 years to 4 years)
- Pre-kindy steppers (4 years and older)
Social Skills Programs
Does your child have:
Difficulty interacting with peers?
Difficulty understanding emotions and feelings?
Difficulty playing with siblings or other children?
Difficulty with social skills?
One Step Two Step runs two social skills programs delivered by an Occupational Therapist and experienced Special Needs Teachers.
Pre-prep – Ages 3 & 4
Prep to Grade 3
Grade 4 to 6
Prep Readiness Program
Do you have a child starting in prep next year?
Can your child:
Write their name?
Recognise the letters of the alphabet?
Hold a pencil?
Sit at a desk?
Attend to routine tasks?
Complete routine tasks?
With One Step Two Step’s Prep Readiness program your child will receive a specialised program delivered by an experienced Occupational Therapist and Speech Pathologist to prepare them for next year’s prep entrance.
Groups are capped at 3-4 children and group rates apply. To learn more about giving your child a head start into their schooling please contact us today for further information.