What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is designed to assist children in gaining the skills and confidence necessary to complete activities and task to achieve their full potential in all aspects of their day to day living.
One Step Two Step Occupational Therapists working with children may address and enhance:
- Handwriting and pre-writing skills such as learning letters
- Copying from the board
- Fine motor skills such as cutting and colouring
- Attention and concentration
- Organisational skills
- Self-care skills such as tying shoelaces, dressing and toileting
- Play, social and emotional development
To learn more about children’s occupational therapy and if One Step Two Step can help your child just contact us today.